- We are fast at what we do whilst attending to the finer details to ensure quality control is maintained
- We shall treat each customer as an individual person, not as a monetary investment
- We will not waste the customer’s time. If we cannot complete the project, we shall inform the customer and offer details of other specialists that can
- Once paid for in full, all documents are fully owned by the customer; the customer shall be provided with all applicable editable formats to ensure the program can be updated as required after MQA completes all projects
Please note: The intellectual property shall always belong to MQA therefore, we trust that the customer will not sell or give away for free our hard-worked information
- The programs must be easy to read, easy to navigate and be welcoming to act as a “live” document
- We shall use software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, that are universally known
- We are hard auditors. We audit thoroughly to prepare the customer for their certifiable audits from local food authority, customers, or third-party auditors
- We shall not shy away from issues that we see; we shall provide the customer with diplomatic, well-informed responses and where possible, solutions to any issues that have been identified
MQA is committed to the supply of the highest quality service. Occupational health and safety, environmental awareness, social accountability and regulatory requirements have an equal significance in MQA quality assurance programs, and the ISO 9001 and 14001 systems are currently being implemented to address these issues.
All members and affiliates of MQA are expected to contribute towards the positive service and commitment to our clients. It is our goal to maintain and fulfill the requirements and meet the expectations of our clientele whilst at the same time sustaining profitability. It is our philosophy to nurture an ongoing relationship with our clients whilst ensuring satisfaction with the relationship.
Part of our quality assurance programs is to ensure continual improvement is monitored and implemented where and when possible, inclusive of ensuring valuable resources are utilised to achieve these objectives. Continuous improvement is carried out through research and development, internal audits, regular meetings and reviews.
All members of the MQA team are expected to comply with the procedures as documented in the quality assurance management systems. Commitment to continuous improvement for supply of legal, safe and quality service is paramount to ensuring that our client expectations are achieved.
Occupational Health & Safety
“… the responsibility for occupational health and safety lies with those who create the risks and those that work with them…” Lord Robens 1972
MQA considers the occupational health and safety of all persons employed, contractors, visitors, clients, suppliers, and others within this organisation to be of the utmost importance. We recognise its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment, in particular to the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and its associated regulations and compliance codes.
MQA is committed to establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continual improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness.
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current Australian Standards
- Provide employees, contractors, visitors and clients with regular information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure their safety
- Provide safe plant and systems of work
- Provide support mechanisms which will assist employees with maintaining and improving their psychological and physical health
- Provide written procedures and instructions to ensure safe systems of work are implemented
Part of the OHS Management System is to ensure continual improvement is monitored and implemented where and when possible, inclusive of ensuring valuable resources are utilised to achieve these objectives.
MQA strives to stand apart in the food safety industry through commitment to its people, clients and suppliers. The core principles for our business are investing time and money in its people. We take care and provide a safe harmonious working environment for all staff members. We treat everyone – clients, staff and suppliers – with the respect that we wish to receive.
Training is considered highly at MQA. Amongst its many serving purposes, training assures commitment to implementing the latest updates and trends required for both business and personal enhancement. Seminar and certification updates are pursued in the following areas of quality assurance: Environmental (Sustainability), Food Safety, Management, Occupational Health & Safety, and Personnel (Human Resources).
MQA is committed to working with their clients to maintain and preserve the earth’s natural resources. By raising environmental awareness as well as offering alternative products and developing programs to reduce waste, MQA aims to continuously incorporate environmentally responsible activities into the daily lives of all personnel. In support of our growing concerns, MQA is in the midst of implementing the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System.
Our commitment to the environment includes:
- Conducting all activities with a view of protecting the natural environment and employee health
- Providing sufficient resources and training to achieve environmental targets
- Compliance with legal requirements and meeting community expectations
- Continual improvement and the prevention of pollution